Aice Media Studies


 Genre Declaration 

The genre that I chose to have my magazine based on was sports. I am very interested in sports especially football. Sports are filled with thrill and excitement. It’s exciting to watch and fun to take part in. Sports bring people closer together because many different people have the love of sports in them. I use this blog to spread information about sports. I already enjoy talking about sports so making a blog about sports allow me to talk about it more. My magazine will have focuses on players, game information, and sports news. I chose these focuses for my magazine because I am very familiar with these models for my magazine. It’s easy for me to talk about these things so it would be easy for me to share information about sports. I usually get information from watching games and reading sport outlets. It’s easy to gain information and share it.
A sport an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies