Aice Media Studies

 Integrated Hardware

hardware-integrated solution, simply put, means a mobile system that is combined with outlying hardware in order to connect the two through an app, or other technology system. The goal of hardware integration is to use mobile devices to replace other, traditional forms of controlling hardware. I can
somewhat relate to this because at the beginning of this course, i was not able to create blogs from my laptop so i had to start creating blogs on my phone and i wasn't fully giving the tools that i needed while working on my cellular device. But now that i am able to access my blogs through my laptop, all my data and information from my phone is now on the laptop and i decided to go back and edit my blogs a little since i was not able to do so before. It has become easier to work on my laptop and i continue publishing blogs. Also, software is stored in the hardware as magnetic domains on the hard drive or floppy disc, or as low and high voltages in computer chips.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies