Aice Media Studies

 #4. How will you use what you've learned?

Throughout this course, I have definitely taken in a lot of new things in the past few months. I was tough to analyze film and media and I also learned many different elements in mise- en-scene and camera angles. Studying film and theater has its perks, I will now appreciate movies and plays even more, and I will undoubtedly see more movies than before; the visual details, and the social and political themes are all vital when it comes to understanding the world around us. Now when I see any movie or film, I automatically start thinking of hidden elements or any hints in the film. I have been more used to seeing a film and analyzing it. As I go on in life, I will start to become more familiar with many films and I will be able to learn a lot just by watching more films. This course has given me a different outlook on film making and I will always look at it in a different way. I was also tough how to design and structure magazines, but not only that, I was also shown how to design other things like broachers or flyers. That could possibly help me design posters and flyers for any occasion I might need them for. I will definitely be able to use what I learned about film studies to analyze movies I will watch in the future and I will be able to use what I learned in making my magazine to create other designs and create things that I need. The knowledge I acquired in this course will take me a long way in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies