Aice Media Studies

 Syllabus

       During this course, I look forward to creating quality blog post for viewers that are interested in sports. I also want to get a better understanding of the media and how it works, in the course I will get a better understanding of how the media works. Lastly, I am interested in completing the course with a great score with great blogs.
       Although I’m eager to to take part in this course, there are certain things that I am still nervous about. I am usually nervous about each blog that I make. I just hope that I do it well enough to satisfy viewer. I also get nervous about answering certain questions that my other classmates have no problem in answering. That’s because I don’t have much knowledge about media studies so I don’t know as much as other people. Lastly,    seeing other students work, it makes me feel like my work isn’t good enough but I always try my best to make sure my work is the best that it could be.
        By the end of this course, I hope to gain a better understanding of how the media works and this course will help me to that. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies