Aice Media Studies

 Preliminary tasks: Magazine

For my magazine, I am going to start by creating my cover for the magazine which is a single page. I will go on to creating my double page spread for each page of my magazine. Each double page spread will include information about my magazine topic which is sports. I will add pictures to every page or most pages and I will make each of my magazine pages creative and eye-catching to my viewers. I will continue on by making double page spreads and adding pictures, also, putting them in certain positions so that not all the pages look the same, it would be boring to to go through a magazine and see the same format for each page. My magazine will also include 4 of my own original picture toward the end of my magazine, I will start inputting a table of context which will be at the beginning of my magazine but right after the cover page. It would be easier for me to add the table of contexts after I know where everything is so that if I make changes on which page I choose to go first then I won’t have to always go back and change it on the table of contexts. These are all the ideas for my magazine for now. I hope to create a great magazine filled with knowledge and creativity for the viewers to see.

Magazine Cover idea

Magazine Cover idea








Magazine Cover idea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies