Aice Media Studies

 Camera Shots and Angles in my Magazine

In the creation of my magazine, I managed to use my own pictures and put them into my magazine. They are different camera angles used between these pictures that I took. So far I have taken three of my own pictures and will need one more to reach my goal which is four pictures in my magazine in total. I’ll describe each of the camera angles for each of my own pictures taken. 


This picture is one of the three pictures that i own and that I'm using in my magazine. The photo displays four football trophies, a statue in the middle, a bush on the right, and a shadow of another bush on its left. The camera angle used here was a low angle shot. The objects were already on ground level so i had to get even lower to be able to take the low angle shot. This is also a close up shot.



This is another one of my three picture I'm
 using in my magazine. This photo shows my junior varsity football team in a huddle after we played our first jv football game. Yes, we won that game. The camera shot used here in a full shot. The pictures includes the football team and staff, a field in the back, a score board, and lots of trees in the distance. This photo might also be seen as a long shot or wide shot.


This photo is the last photo that i own and that I'm using in creating my magazine. This photo is a picture of me at one of my varsity football games. It views the left side of my body and my head is a little tilted down. The camera was mainly focused on me but if look closely at the background, you can see a few fences. The camera shot used here was a medium shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies