Alice Media Studies

 My Magazine 

In creating my magazine, I decided to be more creative and ease a little away from football. I can open up about my main topic and include more ideas to make the overall magazine a bit more interesting. Instead of being stuck on sports throughout my magazine, i can throw in a few things for fashion relating to players uniforms and go in to detail about different fashion in many sports teams and what their fashion represents. Although, the main topic will still be about sports overall, even when I include a little talk about fashion because it’s sports fashion. It may be even possible for me to pick out a few well known players and give some background information about them and their progress in their sports career. I will eventually think of a few more great ideas into making the best magazine that I can make.

How does a design on a jersey represent the team?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies