Aice Media Studies

 Magazine Update

I was finally able to secure a cover page for my magazine. The cover page displays sporting equipment for many different sports. It includes a short description of what sports are and the basic fundamentals. So far, in my magazine, i am using two of my own pictures that i took. One of which is a picture of my JV football team after a great game and the other one is a picture i took of my old football trophies and a statue in front of my house. I also created my table of contexts page showing where each of my pages are and what they consist of. I added my official page which talks about sports coming back. It also talks about specific sports like basketball and football and their current events. I look forward to adding more information to my magazine and even add more of my own pictures.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies