Aice Media Studies

 Production Calendar 

I started working on my interview questions on January 27th and ended up finishing the questions March 17th. I plan to have a total of fifteen interview questions to ask the person i will be interviewing which in this case is my brother and i have reached 15 questions. That lead up to me interviewing my brother on March 18th where i later summarized into a blog post the following day. I will started working on my feature story on March 19th which was right after i wrapped up this with the interview. I converted the interview into the feature story. I began the construction of my magazine on March 20th and have already made my cover page and table of contexts which was completed March 21st. I look to complete my feature story on my magazine on March 25th where i will finalize my magazine. Everything should fall into place over time, but as of now, i only focus on one objective at a time.

These are all the questions used in my interview:

1. What are a few things you could have done to ensure a better outcome of this season?

2. How do you feel about the goals you've accomplished during the season and pre-season? Explain.

3. How do you and your teammates have good communication and chemistry on and off the courts? What help you communicate better with teammates?

4. What makes you a role model or captain for other players and athletes? 

5. What are some goals do you look to accomplish in the next season?

6. Where do you see yourself in the future with sports?

7. What advise could you give to someone wanting to play sports?

8. What do you think you have improved this season?

9. What moment this season were you most proud of yourself?

10. What emotions do you feel after the game when you have a great performance?

11. Who is your favorite sports hero? Why?

12. What is the best part about competing?

13. What makes a great student athlete?

14. With Covid around and quarantine, how do you plan to stay active?

15. What would you say is your most confident skill of your athletic ability?

I made sure not to include any yes or no questions and made sure that the questions that i'm asking are quality questions. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies