Aice Media Studies


 Interview Questions Part 3 

I have finally came up with my last five questions for my interview. I now have a total of fifteen questions and will be able to interview my person in the following weekend. I will soon make a follow up blog having all the questions and answers on one blog. I also remember to make sure that my questions are not yes or no questions to improve the quality of my questions and my interview. These are the last set of questions that I came up with for my interview:

11. Who is your favorite sports hero? Why?

12. What is the best part about competing?

13. What makes a great student athlete?

14. With Covid around and quarantine, how do you plan to stay active?

15. What would you say is your most confident skill of your athletic ability?

I’ve looked over the questions to ensure I have no errors and I finally have all fifteen of my interview questions. I specifically asked questions to get personal and in depth with my person so that I am apply to get real answers. But, not that I’m done with the questions, I can now go get my answers and eventually make an update for my blog post relating to those answers and how the interview went.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies