Aice Media Studies


 Interview

 The interview turned out to be a great success. The interview went smoothly and i got the answers to all my questions. The questions were answered fully and in detail. I ensured the questions were quality question and i received quality answers for each question. I will start at the very beginning where i introduced the person i was interviewing then got into the 
interview questions. Here is how the interview went:

Me: Good afternoon Tinsley Ohenhen, I'm glad you were able to make it out today. How are you doing this afternoon? 

Tinsley: "I'm alright." 

Me: That's good, I'm glad to hear that. 

Tinsley: "How about you?"

Me: I'm doing good

I starting asking the questions that i came up with and started the interview. I will go on by labeling the question and then the answer.

1. What are a few things you could have done to ensure a better outcome of this season?
Response: I could have put in more hours of practice and built more chemistry with my teammates.

2. How do you feel about the goals you've accomplished during the season and pre-season? Explain.
Response: This season started of slow but i was able to show out and put up some points and assist. I would say i had a good season.

3. How do you and your teammates have good communication and chemistry on and off the courts? What helps you communicate better with teammates?
Response: Good communication leads to performing good as a team. While on the court, its like we know each others move so we know how to move the ball around and get the ball to the basket. Consistently practicing and hanging around my teammates helps me build chemistry with my teammates.

4. What makes you a role model or captain for other players and athletes? 
Response: I feel like a leader because i always encourage and lift up my other teammates in practice and in games. 

5. What are some goals do you look to accomplish in the next season?
Response: I hope to put up a lot more points and just raise my stats in general.

6. Where do you see yourself in the future with sports?
Response: I see myself as an all star in collage. I put in a lot of work and practice and i believe that it will all pay off in the long run.

7. What advise could you give to someone wanting to play sports?
Response: Keep pushing, don't doubt yourself and don't listen to people who try to bring you down. If you wanna be something then work hard to get there.

8. What do you think you have improved this season?
Response:  I've definitely improved my athletic ability and i also improved my range. But i still have a lot more to work on.

9. What moment this season were you most proud of yourself?
Response: During the end of the season when we worked hard and pushed through the playoffs.

10. What emotions do you feel after the game when you have a great performance?
Response: I feel empowered, i feel like no one can stop me and im really in to the hype.
 
11. Who is your favorite sports hero? Why?
Response: LeBron James. He's someone to look up to in basket. He's very physical and determined to win every game no matter the cost.

12. What is the best part about competing?
Response: The best part about competing is testing your athletic ability against someone else's athletic ability.

13. What makes a great student athlete?
Response: A great student athlete handles there priorities in the classroom and on the courts. You have to work hard in the classroom the same way you work hard in practice.

14. With Covid around and quarantine, how do you plan to stay active?
Response: Skills have something to do with muscle memory so if i stopped working on certain skills then i wont do them as well anymore. So i go to basketball courts and work out in my own time to stay active.

15. What would you say is your most confident skill of your athletic ability?
Response: My most confident skill would be my physicality. That's needed in every sport so i make sure that i stay physical to perform better. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies