Aice Media Studies

 #2. What was the inspiration behind your blog/magazine?
When I first started out creating my blog, I was stuck on what I should do. I wasn't sure that I would be able to come up with something that I could work on throughout the course of this class. So I started to think more in depth about things that I like. Writing about something that I like would ensure that I have fun while working on my blog. So, I thought about a few ideas. My first idea was to actually make a blog based off of gaming, but I figured that I would run out of ideas fast. So at that point, I just wanted my blog to be something that could last long and something that I love doing. That's when it came to me, I love sports and I love talking about sports, so why not make that the topic for my blog? But when I first started, I didn't know what I was gonna write in my blogpost or how to construct them. I basically just took the words in my head and wrote stuff about sports. Although, I expected that creating a sports magazine would be way easier than doing the blogs. But I was wrong, creating the magazine was still a little difficult but I got it done. I'm glad that I choose to make my magazine and blog based off of sports. Working on my blog and magazine were hard enough but I'm just glad that I was able to work with a topic that I understood well. It all worked out in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies