Aice Media Studies

 #1. How was your experience in creating your blog/magazine?

I was a little lost in almost everything throughout this course but I still managed to get things done. I definitely would say that I learned a lot of things throughout the year. I came into this class not knowing a single thing about making a blog or a magazine. Well I had some ideas of it but I never knew making blogs and magazines would be this hard, to me at least. But as I went on, things started to get easier and I was more comfortable designing my blogs and magazines. I ran into many obstacles along the way but I was always guided to the right path. I would say that I have incredibly improved from when I first started which was in August and I gained a lot out of this course. Although I struggled a little bit while creating my blogs and magazine, I'm glad that I received the experience. I also learned a lot of things about film and media that I never knew before. I learned how to analyze scenes and what to look out for in films. I learned so much about camera angles and mise-en-scene elements. Before taking this class, I never thought so much about films and their structure until now. I never knew there could be so much to talk about in just one scene of a movie or show. This course has given me a new perspective on film and media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies