Aice Media Studies

 #3. Who is the target audience for my blog/magazine?

As I said before, the topic of my blog and magazine center around sports, mainly basketball and football. Meaning that my blog and magazine would mainly target sports fans. I myself am a sports fan and I am very interested in sports; which allowed me to make my blog about sports. I have a perspective on sports that many other people have. I am able to share a interest that many other people have, that allows me to build an audience for my blog and magazine. I want to be able to share information and statistics about sports to other people that enjoy sports. Sports fans find a lot of their entertainment in the thrills and amazement in watching sports. If thrills and amazement were combined with graphics and eye catching color, fans are sure to be interested in catching up with sports blogs and magazines. So, my main objective was to target sports fans for my audience. Sports fans love their facts and statistics. They're interested in knowing all about players' records and histories, as well as their teams' tactics for winning. They want to collect this knowledge, and then use it to prove their allegiance to teams and players. With that being said, that's the type of audience my blog and magazine consist of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies