Aice Media Studies

 Integrated Technologies 

Technology integration is the use of technology tools in general content areas in education in
order to allow students to apply computer and technology skills to learning and problem-solving. Generally speaking, the curriculum drives the use of technology and not vice versa. I have a few computer skills that i 
acquired a while back. That made it a little easier to learn about creating blogs and putting magazines together. In creating blogs and magazines, i used sites such as blogger.com and canva.com which were both provided by my teacher. Due to what i was taught prier to this class about technology, i feel i do my work differently from my classmates but still ending up with the same results. Overall, with technology, making blogs and magazines are easier now, especially now that I've learned how to construct them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies