Aice Media Studies

 About Me

            It would be good to learn a little about the person behind a blog. In this case, it would be me. I don’t really have much interest but I definitely like certain things. One of a few things that I really like would be football. Football was a key reason that I’ve started this blog about sports. I currently play football at the high school I attend. I live in a big family with many brothers and two sisters. I would love to attend the University of Florida to play football and major in computer science. UF has a great football program and a great computer science class. Another bonus is that I get to stay in Florida while going to the college that suits my needs. I plan to have a career In computer science and most likely will play football until the end of college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies

Aice Media Studies